Fern Resort COVID-19 Response Thank you for your interest and concern for Fern Resort during…
At Fern Resort our top priority, as always, remains the health and safety of our guests, staff and the community at large. Fern Resort is monitoring updates and daily reports on the COVID-19 situation. With the assistance of the Simcoe County Health Unit, we are ensuring that we have all current and necessary information to ensure your stay is as comfortable and safe as possible.
We are asking any of our guests or employees who are not feeling well to stay home and if experiencing flu-like symptoms, they are advised to contact their doctor or public health unit.
What Fern Resort is doing:
- Enhancing our cleaning processes and increasing the frequency of disinfecting all of our common areas.
- Implementing a communication and training strategy with our staff to ensure that everyone is practicing preventive behavior.
- Implementation of resort-wide signage for guests to easily find the closest hand washing stations in our public areas.
- Continuing to communicate with our guests as new information becomes available or as new requirements become necessary.
Coronaviruses such as COVID-19 are spread mainly from person to person through close contact, for example, in a household, workplace or health care centre.
There are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses. Take these everyday steps to reduce exposure to the virus and protect your health:
Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth unless you have just washed your hands
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Self-quarantine if you are sick
It is important for all travellers to:
- Self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- If you have even mild symptoms, self-quarantine and call the public health authority at 1 866 797-000 to inform them. They will provide advice on what you should do.
Fern’s values are to provide a stay that is Clean, Comfortable, Friendly, Fun, High Quality, Safe and Professional. We know that we will continue to exceed your expectations and help you and your family to create wonderful memories for years to come.