The perfect lakeside setting for a private destination wedding weekend that is as unique as your love. Reserve the entire Resort from Friday evening to Sunday morning and create memories to last a lifetime!
Begin the celebration on Friday night with a welcome BBQ overlooking Lake Coochiching. On Saturday guests can enjoy over 20 sports and recreation activities while the Bridal party prepares for the ceremony.
Say “I do” as the sun sparkles over the Lake creating the perfect backdrop for photos. Get the party started with cocktails on the lakeside pool deck and then enjoy a delectable dinner in the Heritage Dining Room. Finish up the evening with some dancing and perhaps a late night treat. The next morning friends and family surround you as you regale tales from your dream wedding!
Say “I do” with Lake Coochiching as your backdrop or on an elegant room with a stunning lake view.”
Fern Resort offers a ceremony package that includes:
- Choice of location: beach, amphitheatre by the lake or Bergwen’s Theatre
- Set up of Fern’s choice of white chairs
- Inclement weather back up location
- Signing table plus table or chairs for DJs or musicians
- Use of in house AV/Sound equipment
$750.00 plus 18% Event Services Fee and HST
Please note that for outdoor weddings Fern Resort will call the location of the ceremony two hours in advance based on weather.
Officiant and decorations not included.
Celebrate your marriage with a lakeside cocktail reception followed by a spectacular dinner in the Heritage Dining Room for 150-300 people.
Depending on the set up—the Heritage Dining Room can be booked for 150 to 350 people.
There are three meal packages:
- Four Course A La Carte Menu $95.00 per person, plus 15% gratuity and HST.
- Four Course Set Menu $85.00 per person, plus 15% gratuity and HST.
- Buffet $85.00 per person, plus 15% gratuity and HST.
Prices are subject to change.
CHOOSE YOUR SPECIAL TOUCHES:
- Late night buffet
- Upgraded appetizers
- Upgraded bar
- Chocolate fountain
- Dessert buffet
- Sparkling wine toast
- Selection of linens
- Chair covers
- Cooler bag of non-alcoholic drinks for the wedding party during photos
- Décor recommendations
- Professional Fireworks
- Arrive in style
- Have the wedding party arrive by boat or go for a romantic horse and cutter ride through the snow
- Offer boat cruises or horse-drawn wagon rides for your guests or wedding party
- Lakeside bonfire
- Live entertainment
Included in all packages:
- Exclusive use of Fern Resort from Friday at 5:00pm until Sunday at 11:00am
- Complimentary room and breakfast for the wedding couple on the wedding night
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom
- Set up of reception location. Choice of poolside, Heritage Dining Room, Mary Lou’s or Bergwen’s.
- One hour pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres. Choice of three options. Additional upgrades such as hors d’oeuvres stations are also available. Ask about the current menus.
- Dinner (You select the style.)
- Podium, Microphone, in house speakers, screen and
- LCD projector
- Host or Cash Bar
- Use of existing dance floor
- Use of cake knife and lifter
- Wedding cake cutting and plating
- Use of the landscaped grounds
- Vendor recommendations
- Resort wide Wi-Fi